Friday, November 20, 2009

Recycling 1990's



This montage of cartoons was my first attempt at cartooning in an editorial way. I guess you might say that President Clinton just inspired me to the point of action. For that, I am grateful. I am enjoying this means of expression. The first frame is not about Mr. Clinton, nor is it about the abortion issue which some folks conclude when they see it. This was actually about several incidents wherein newborns were found in trash cans, a hotel room, and one left at or on a church step. Actually, it was this series of abandonments that led to legislatures, in some states, turning hospitals into "free drop" zones; meaning a newborn could be dropped off without any fear of consequences; at least any criminal consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment