Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Game Gun


This is what I call my first attempt at Full Frontal Sarah. I knew Sarah Palin would be a great source of material for a long time to come; so I needed to begin practicing on her look. The mouth is not so good in this one. (of course, for progressives, her mouth is never any good). The impetus for this Kartune is from the 2010 mid-term election, wherein The Tea Party movement is having an enormous impact on the elections. Several R.I.N.O.(es) have been challenged and unseated by Tea Party candidates. R.I.N.O.(es) of course are, "Republicans In Name Only". Sarah Palin, being a maverick type of conservative politician, has been very instrumental in helping to unseat those entrenched candidates who have become so fearful of losing their job that they began to look and act like left wing democrats, or worse, Progressives, Democrat or Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment